Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• Accommodation in well-appointed room on double sharing basis with base category of rooms.
• Daily Buffet breakfast at hotels.
• Airport transfers by AC car
• One day North GOA and One day South Goa by A/c Vehicle
• All applicable hotel taxes.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays,road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.