Experience India at its best on your visit to Rajasthan, which boasts of a vibrant culture and history that can be seen in its palatial complexes, grand forts, colourful festivals and ancient monuments. As you stroll around the city, the land of kings will narrate to you stories of past battles and chivalrous Rajputs, transferring you to a different world. You will be fascinated by the intricate works of art and interesting handicrafts that have been passed on from a time when Maharajas ruled the land. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• Accommodation in well-appointed room on double sharing basis with base category of rooms.
• Daily Buffet breakfast at hotels.
• A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing.
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Service Tax
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays,road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.